Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Song That Got Away

    Hey. It's me again. I'm sorry. I'm ridiculously busy, so, forgive me if I seem off-task writing these posts.
   Anywho, I am writing this blog about something that is a  very important issue: a song.
   You see, in addition to being a Goth, I am a hard rock fan. And, there is a song that is on my beloved wishlist for my Ipod. This song I was listening to music by similar lineups of this band when I came upon a song by this band. Wondering whether it was one lineup or another, I clicked on this song. And, to my amazement, I found one of the most amazing songs I have ever heard. This song right then & there inspired the manuscript Zombie Heart (and while it was at it, improved Savant). This song felt like flight. I was inspired by this song to walk around my house. And, now, you may be wondering what exactly is the song I am now blogging about. Well, you're in luck, dear reader. The song I am blogging about is "Valhalla" by Black Sabbath, off of the Tyr album.

  But, here's the thing: When I looked up this song on iTunes, iTunes had other songs under this title, but, they did not have it. Neither did they have it under Black Sabbath or Tyr. They had other things, but, not what I had in mind. And, so, the only place I can find this song is the internet. I don't know why.

So, there's the blog about the song that got away.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment